- Customers shopping at Malta Cookie Cutter (an Invent 3D Ltd. brand) are eligible by EU law to return their goods on what is called a cool down period. Said period starts from the day the goods are delivered to the customer.
- To return merchandise to us for a refund, please write us an email to email@example.com
- Goods must be returned on their original packaging and in like-new condition. Refunds will be issued after the goods have been found to be in the above state.
- After the cool down period, customers may return items purchased at the store, but a restocking fee of 50% the value of the miniature will be charged to the customer.
- The customer will bear the cost of returning the parts to The Giant's Tower for a refund.
- For replacements or warranty, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you attach pictures, so our staff can help you as fast as they can.
- Painted, modified, or trimmed miniatures will be considered as void of any warranty.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading